Coir Products >> Coco Peats
SITCO is a leading manufacturer and exporter of top-quality Coco Peat products that are 100% natural and organic. Coconut Peat provides excellent soil nutrition by improving the soil, retaining moisture, reducing weeds, and eliminating the need for chemical fertilizers. We supply Coco Peat in various formats such as bricks, blocks, and potting mix. This multipurpose by-product is derived from the processing of coconut husks and has numerous environmental benefits.
We provide the best quality coco peats at competitive rates for both horticultural purposes and for the agricultural industry. Our organic and natural Coco Peat products are prewashed, machine dried and graded by fiber content to make them easy to use and eco-friendly. Coco Peat is used in seed and container planting. The material is also used to make potting soil and bedding of exceptional quality, which can absorb plant and animal residue. Further, it serves as the best substitute for customary peat mosses and Rock wool. Coco peats are also used for the construction of greenhouses and hydroponic gardens, as well as golf courses and lawns.
Our Coco Peat comes from the best sources, is of excellent quality, and is competitively priced. We offer a variety of coconut chips and peat blocks, each with its own unique properties.
- Ensures the growth of beneficial microbes and nutrients
- Higher water retention makes it an excellent growing medium for crops
- An abundance of lauric acid
- Safeguards against direct sunlight and boosts the growth
- The best organic hydroponic medium
Specifications: Low EC coco peat & High EC Coco Peat ( 5 kg blocks )
Size: 30x30x12cm (+/- 2cm)
Block Weight: 5 Kg (+/- 200 Grams)
Compressed Ratio: 5:1
Sand: Below 3%
Fibre: Below 3%
Electrical Conductivity: Below 0.5 ms/cm (Low EC), Above 1 ms/cm (High EC)
Add high EC – Already included.
Volume Expansion: 70 to 80 Litre
Moisture Content: Below 16%
Specifications: We can supply any other specification that can be done as per customer requirements
We produce inert, pathogen-free, and eco-friendly coco pith blocks with an extremely friable nature. Our coco pith is most sought after amongst the clientele network. Moreover, we deliver cost-effective coco peat of first quality that is best suited for both horticultural and agricultural industries. SITCO’s coco peat 5 kg block and coco peat 650 FM blocks are most sought after in the industry.
Specifications of Low EC and HC Coco peat (650g)
SPECIFICATION TO BE SHARED
SIZE 20*10*5 +/- 1 CM
WEIGHT 650 GRAMS +/- 20 GRAMS
COMPRESSION RATIO 8:01
SAND: BELOW 3%
FIBRE: BELOW 3%
ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY: BELOW 0.5 MS/CM (LOW EC), ABOVE 1 MS/CM (HIGH EC)
PH 5.5 TO 6.7
VOLUMETRIC EXPANSION 9 – 10 LITERS
MOISTURE CONTENT 15%
Horticulture, Agriculture and Floriculture sectors
Ideal Substitute for Rock wool and Peat Mosses
Germinating Seed for Container Growing
Landscaping and Lawn Construction
Green Houses, Soil Erosion Controls, Golf Courses
Advantages of Using Coco Peat
- Coconut Peat enhances the porosity of the potting soil and keeps it loose and ventilated, which encourages better root growth.
- Even with increased porosity of the soil, Coconut Peat increases the water retention capacity of the potting soil.
- Coco Pith is a hydroponic medium that is suited for soilless farming. It is an organic media that absorbs and delivers nutrients to plants as necessary.
- Natural Trichoderma found in Coconut Pith works as a biological agent against harmful pathogens, as well as providing an excellent habitat for beneficial fungi and bacteria to grow.
- To meet the needs of a wide range of growing applications, you can press Coconut Peat into many shapes and sizes.
- The pH of Coconut Peat ranges between 5.6 and 6.8. As a result, Coco Peat offers mildly acidic soil that is many plants and microorganisms to grow. Roots can absorb nutrients more easily due to this pH.
- Coconut Peat resists mould and mildew. As it has low salt content, it limits the formation of salt build-up.
- Coconut Peat breaks down slowly and degrades only after ten years. This provides long-term benefits to the farmer.
- Coconut Peat ensures high germination rates because of its porosity. The seedlings can grow strong roots that are well-nourished.
- The product re-wets easily and hence is perfect for plug and cell production in flower seed rising.
- When Coco Pith is mixed with coconut husk chips, it increases the drainage capacity.
- Coco Pith is also used to produce organic compost and thereby improve the nutrient status and microflora of the soil. This delivers more phytohormones and increased cation exchange capacity due to which it is an ideal choice for horticulture.