Pulses >> Pinto Beans
Pinto bean is a common variety that is popular in the US and northwestern Mexico. Burritos, a popular Mexican dish, use pinto beans as the filling. You can eat it whole, or mash it and refry for a tasty meal. Americans prefer this over any other dried bean. When cooked, dried pinto beans appear light brown or pale pink, in spite of their color. It’s easy to make, tastes earthy, and almost nutty. It’s usually eaten whole or mashed. As they are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, they have many health benefits.
Pinto beans are a popular product we manufacture and export to many countries. We have earned an excellent reputation for the superior quality of our pulse products. Additionally, we offer a wide variety of beans to meet all your nutritional needs.
Specifications of Pinto Beans
Benefits of Pinto bean:
- They are an excellent source of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- They are one of the best vegetarian protein sources.
- These beans are also rich in antioxidants
- These beans have a low glycemic index and help to lower blood sugar
- The fibers in this lowers blood cholesterol levels
- Improves heart health and lowers the risk of chronic diseases