Basically a yellow bright crystalline solid at room temperature, Sulphur is used for different purposes. Sulphur enhances the use competence of many vital plant nutrients, especially like that of phosphorus and nitrogen. It prevents pollution from rubber products and assists their maintenance in numerous ways.
- Anti-bacterial preservative
- Effective pesticide and fungicide
- Agrochemicals, drugs, pharmaceuticals
- Formation of plant proteins
- Aids in seed formation
- Resistance to disease in plants
- Aids in the growth of plants